Aqiqah Indonesia Super
- Aqiqah meat able to feed up to 30 people
- Inclusive of cooking and distribution of cooked Aqiqah meat to the poor, needy or to orphans in Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia
- Inclusive of Wakaf 1 copy Al Quran Al Karim to Quranic schools / boarding schools (Pondok Pesantren) / orphanages with Tahfiz (Quran memorisation) programme
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that upon successful payment, Aqiqah will be scheduled according to 7, 14 or 21 days after birth depending on availability.
- For newborns more than 21 days old, it will be scheduled on the next available slot in the next 2 – 3 weeks.
- Aqiqah.SG will update me within 3 working days of payment.
- If I request for a refund due to valid reasons, it will take 2 – 3 weeks to process and the amount will be less transaction fees.
*If this package is added as an Add On or taken before baby is born, fill up the required fields only.
*It is a Sunnah of Our Prophet Sollallahu ‘alaihi Wasalam to Aqiqah 2 goats for a son and 1 goat for a daughter. To Aqiqah 2 goats, simply change the Quantity below to 2.
We can schedule the Aqiqah on the 7th, 14th or 21st day after the birth of your baby.
Sahih Bukhari Book 66. Sacrifice on the Occasion of a Birth (Aqiqah), Narrated By Salman bin ‘Amir Ad-Dabbi I heard Allah’s Apostle saying, ‘Aqiqah is to be offered for a (newly born) boy, so slaughter (an animal) for him, and relieve him of his suffering.”
(Note: It has been quoted in Fateh-al-Bari that the majority of the Religious Scholars agrees to the Hadith narrated in Sahih At-Tirmidhi that the Prophet (Peace be upon Him) was asked about Aqiqah and he ordered 2 sheep for a boy and one sheep for a girl and that is his tradition “Sunnah”.)
Benefits of Aqiqah
One is the announcing the birth of the baby. Being bestowed a child is a great blessing from the Creator.
Another purpose is inviting family members, neighbours, and friends to celebrate the blessed occasion.
Opportunity to feed the poor in the celebration by offering them food and meat served on this occasion.
Imam Ibn Al-Qayyim, may Allah have mercy on him, states: “Among the benefits of Aqiqah are:
It is a sacrifice by means of which the child is brought close to Allah soon after he comes into this world.
It is a ransom for the newborn so that he or she can intercede for his parents.
It is a sacrifice by which the newborn is ransomed just as Allah ransomed Prophet Ismail 'alaihis Salam with the ram.
When should Aqiqah be performed?
It is recommended to perform Aqiqah within the first week (and ideally on the seventh day) if not possible, then in the fourteenth, if not, in the twenty first, if not, then at anytime. In addition, it is the recommended Sunnah for parents to give Sadaqah of equal value to the weight in gold of their baby’s hair (when it is shaved on the seventh day after birth).
Conditions of the Animals in AQIQAH
The condition of the animals in Aqiqah is the same as the conditions for the animals in Qurbani. The animals to be slaughtered must be goats, cows or camels. For camels, it must be older than 6 years, for cows the age must be older than 3 years and for goats, it must be older than 2 years. They must be free from any form of handicap such as being blind, sick, limp or undernourished. The animals must be slaughtered in the appropriate humane ways.
What Will I Get
- At least 10 photos from before slaughtering up till distribution of meat to recipients. These will be sent via email within 2 weeks of slaughtering.
- Certificate of Aqiqah with Before After Photo printed at the back. This will be posted via mail within 3 weeks of slaughtering.
- Photos of the distribution of Al Quran Al Karim to Quranic schools / boarding schools (Pondok Pesantren) / orphanages with Tahfiz (Quran memorisation) programme. These will be sent via email within 3 – 6 months of slaughtering.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- iBanking Transfer
- ATM Transfer
Click on this link or go to https://vimeo.com/461318439/7320cdbfe7#t=55s view the video on How to Pay via PayNow. No mobile number or UEN number will be provided. Instructions will be shown during checkout.
If you are using a computer to checkout:
Step 1: Launch your digibank app.
Step 2: Tap on ‘Scan & Pay’
Step 3: Scan the QR Code displayed on the computer screen and follow the remaining instructions
If you are using a mobile phone to checkout:
Step 1: At the payment page, capture a screenshot of the QR Code.
Step 2: Launch your digibank app.
Step 3: Tap on ‘PHOTO LIBRARY’
Step 4: Select the screenshot of the QR Code that you captured earlier and follow the remaining instructions
How to Calculate 7 Days After Birth