Umbilical Cord and Placenta – Collection and Burial
- 1 x Collection of Umbilical Cord & Placenta from hospital or home
- Buried at Pusara Aman premises
- You will be contacted within the same day or 1 working day after delivery of baby on the arrangement of collection date and time
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that Aqiqah.SG will only update me within 1 working day after successful payment. To check on last minute availability, call 96460140 or 98280447 (weekdays 9am to 5pm).
- Aqiqah.SG does not operate on weekends and public holidays.
- In event Aqiqah.SG arrived at the agreed location and timing but I am not present and uncontactable, a $20 transportation fee will be charged.
- If I request for a refund due to valid reasons, it will take 2 – 3 weeks to process and the amount will be less transaction fees.
- If If this package is added as an Add On, fill up the required fields only.
Just before the delivery of your baby, the nurse will ask you to sign many forms. Among the items that you will sign off for is to allow the hospital to keep the placenta and umbilical cord or you would want to do something with it. Usually for us Muslims, we will take it and bury somewhere that is deep enough and is out of animal's reach. At this point its your choice if you would want to leave it with the hospital or bury it.
If you choose the latter, you can find a location and bury the placenta and umbilical cord on your own. Or if you don't have the time and do not want to get your hands dirty doing the digging, you can opt for this service.
We offer the following service:
- Collect the placenta from the hospital or your home
- Cleansing of the placenta and umbilical cord
- Sending and commission the grave diggers to dig and bury the placenta for you at the Pusara Aman area
*If you bring the placenta home, you can keep it in the freezer while waiting for collection.
Service Fees: $145
What Will I Get
- Proof of washing and burial in the form of photos OR video . These will be sent via email within 3 days of collection.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- iBanking Transfer
- ATM Transfer
Click on this link or go to https://vimeo.com/461318439/7320cdbfe7#t=55s view the video on How to Pay via PayNow. No mobile number or UEN number will be provided. Instructions will be shown during checkout.
If you are using a computer to checkout:
Step 1: Launch your digibank app.
Step 2: Tap on ‘Scan & Pay’
Step 3: Scan the QR Code displayed on the computer screen and follow the remaining instructions
If you are using a mobile phone to checkout:
Step 1: At the payment page, capture a screenshot of the QR Code.
Step 2: Launch your digibank app.
Step 3: Tap on ‘PHOTO LIBRARY’
Step 4: Select the screenshot of the QR Code that you captured earlier and follow the remaining instructions