Not Applicable for 7/14/21 days after birth. You may select these packages if your child is more than 21 days old.
The Aqiqah in Australia will be carried out in one to two weeks time upon order.
- 16 – 18kg of chilled mutton carcass will be delivered to Singapore
Terms and Conditions
- Aqiqah Whole Year Round will be temporarily suspended between 13 to 27 July due to Qurban operations. Visit https://Qurban.SG to order instead.
- Aqiqah.SG will update me within 3 working days of payment.
*If this package is added as an Add On or taken before baby is born, fill up the required fields only.
*It is a Sunnah of Our Prophet Sollallahu ‘alaihi Wasalam to Aqiqah 2 goats for a son and 1 goat for a daughter. To Aqiqah 2 goats, simply change the Quantity below to 2.
To meet the growing requests from clients with preference of having a portion of their Aqiqah meat sent to them, we now offer Aqiqah Australia, done on weekly basis. Clients will receive all of the 16kg of mutton carcass delivered right at doorstep.
What Will I Get
- Aqiqah meat will be delivered to your doorstep around 2 to 3 weeks after slaughtering. We will call you first to arrange the date and time of delivery.
- Certificate of Aqiqah will be posted via mail within 3 weeks of slaughtering.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- iBanking Transfer
- ATM Transfer
Click on this link or go to https://vimeo.com/461318439/7320cdbfe7#t=55s view the video on How to Pay via PayNow. No mobile number or UEN number will be provided. Instructions will be shown during checkout.
If you are using a computer to checkout:
Step 1: Launch your digibank app.
Step 2: Tap on ‘Scan & Pay’
Step 3: Scan the QR Code displayed on the computer screen and follow the remaining instructions
If you are using a mobile phone to checkout:
Step 1: At the payment page, capture a screenshot of the QR Code.
Step 2: Launch your digibank app.
Step 3: Tap on ‘PHOTO LIBRARY’
Step 4: Select the screenshot of the QR Code that you captured earlier and follow the remaining instructions