Aqiqah Kenya Premium
- Aqiqah meat able to feed up to 40 people
- Inclusive of cooking and distribution of cooked Aqiqah meat and rice to the poor, needy or to orphans in Msambweni, Kenya
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that upon successful payment, Aqiqah will be scheduled according to 7, 14 or 21 days after birth depending on availability.
- For newborns more than 21 days old, it will be scheduled on the next available slot in the next 2 – 3 weeks.
- Aqiqah.SG will update me within 3 working days of payment.
*If this package is added as an Add On or taken before baby is born, fill up the required fields only.
*It is a Sunnah of Our Prophet Sollallahu ‘alaihi Wasallam to Aqiqah 2 goats for a son and 1 goat for a daugter. To Aqiqah 2 goats, simply change the Quantity below to 2.
Aqiqah.SG is now partnering a local in Msambweni to make Aqiqah at Kenya available to you so your Aqiqah can benefit more people especially to those in need. Motivated by the care and love for livestock, together with our partner, Khidmah.SG aims to create an impact to the lives of the community by changing the way how livestock is treated and in turn providing them better food and hence, better lives.
What Will I Get
- At least 5 photos from before slaughtering up till distribution of meat to recipients. These will be sent via email within 2 weeks of slaughtering.
- Certificate of Aqiqah with Before After Photo printed at the back. This will be posted via mail within 3 weeks of slaughtering.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- iBanking Transfer
- ATM Transfer
Click on this link or go to https://vimeo.com/461318439/7320cdbfe7#t=55s view the video on How to Pay via PayNow. No mobile number or UEN number will be provided. Instructions will be shown during checkout.
If you are using a computer to checkout:
Step 1: Launch your digibank app.
Step 2: Tap on ‘Scan & Pay’
Step 3: Scan the QR Code displayed on the computer screen and follow the remaining instructions
If you are using a mobile phone to checkout:
Step 1: At the payment page, capture a screenshot of the QR Code.
Step 2: Launch your digibank app.
Step 3: Tap on ‘PHOTO LIBRARY’
Step 4: Select the screenshot of the QR Code that you captured earlier and follow the remaining instructions