Umbilical Cord and Placenta – Collection and Burial Add On
- This package is only valid as an add on to Umbilical Cord and Placenta – Collection and Burial package
- This is usually taken when newborn are twins and there are two sets of placentas
- Buried at Pusara Aman premises
- You will be contacted within the same day or 1 working day after delivery of baby on the arrangement of collection date and time
Just before the delivery of your baby, the nurse will ask you to sign many forms. Among the items that you will sign off for is to allow the hospital to keep the placenta and umbilical cord or you would want to do something with it. Usually for us Muslims, we will take it and bury somewhere that is deep enough and is out of animal's reach. At this point its your choice if you would want to leave it with the hospital or bury it.
If you choose the latter, you can find a location and bury the placenta and umbilical cord on your own. Or if you don't have the time and do not want to get your hands dirty doing the digging, you can opt for this service.
We offer the following service:
- Collect the placenta from the hospital or your home
- Cleansing of the placenta and umbilical cord
- Sending and commission the grave diggers to dig and bury the placenta for you at the Pusara Aman area
*If you bring the placenta home, you can keep it in the freezer while waiting for collection.
Add On Service Fees: $50
Total for Placenta burial during Checkout: $195