Nazar / Sadaqa Ramadan
- 1 Sheep will be slaughtered in Banyuwangi for the purpose of Nazar / Sadaqa / Payment of Dam
- Cooked meat will be distributed around 40 people who are the poor and needy in the outskirts of Kecamatan Giri, Kabupaten Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur https://goo.gl/maps/kpqdjodpfzjai1Yh7
- Inclusive of cooking and distribution of meat
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that upon successful payment, the slaughtering will be scheduled on any date during the month of Ramadan 2022 (17 Apr to 1 May)
- Aqiqah.SG will update me with pictures of slaughtering and distribution latest by 11 May
50 in stock
We are providing service for intentions like Nazar, Sedekah/Sadaqa dan payment of Dam.
Regarding Nazar (also written as Nadhr), it is making a vow in the name of Allah. As an illustration, a person may make a vow of this type “O Allah, if you alleviate such and such a person from their sickness, I promise to sacrifice one sheep/goat etc”, then the person who make a vow is obliged to fulfill the sacrifice once the person is healed. In this case it is Wajib to give away all the meat..
No meat will be flown back to Singapore.
What Will I Get
- At least 3 photos from before slaughtering up till distribution of meat to recipients. These will be sent via email by 11 May 2022.
- Certificate of Nazar/Sadaqa with Before After Photo printed at the back. This will be posted via mail within by 18 May 2022.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- iBanking Transfer
- ATM Transfer
Click on this link or go to https://vimeo.com/461318439/7320cdbfe7#t=55s view the video on How to Pay via PayNow. No mobile number or UEN number will be provided. Instructions will be shown during checkout.
If you are using a computer to checkout:
Step 1: Launch your digibank app.
Step 2: Tap on ‘Scan & Pay’
Step 3: Scan the QR Code displayed on the computer screen and follow the remaining instructions
If you are using a mobile phone to checkout:
Step 1: At the payment page, capture a screenshot of the QR Code.
Step 2: Launch your digibank app.
Step 3: Tap on ‘PHOTO LIBRARY’
Step 4: Select the screenshot of the QR Code that you captured earlier and follow the remaining instructions