Nazar / Sadaqa (Kenya)
- 1 Sheep / Goat will be slaughtered in Kenya for the purpose of Nazar / Sadaqa
- Cooked meat will be distributed around 40 people who are the poor and needy in the outskirts of Msambweni, Kenya
- Inclusive of cooking and distribution of meat
Terms and Conditions
- Aqiqah.sg will update me of the slaughtering date within 3 working days of payment or after Date of Delivery.
- If I request for a refund due to valid reasons, it will take 2 – 3 weeks to process and the amount will be less transaction fees.
- You may skip the Name, Date of Birth and Gender of Newborn if order is placed before Date of Delivery.
We are providing service for intentions like Nazar, Sedekah/Sadaqa dan payment of Dam.
Nazar (also written as Nadhr): It is making a vow in the name of Allah. As an illustration, a person may make a vow of this type “O Allah, if you alleviate such and such a person from their sickness, I promise to sacrifice one sheep/goat etc”, then the person who make a vow is obliged to fulfill the sacrifice once the person is healed. In this case it is Wajib to give away all the meat to the needy.
Sadaqa: It means making a form of donation due to any reasons which can be in a form of gratitude. Meat will be given away to the needy.
No meat will be flown back to Singapore.
What Will I Get
- At least 3 photos from before slaughtering up till distribution of meat to recipients. These will be sent via email within 2 weeks of slaughtering.
- Certificate of Aqiqah with Before After Photo printed at the back. This will be posted via mail within 3 weeks of slaughtering.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- iBanking Transfer
- ATM Transfer
Click on this link or go to https://vimeo.com/461318439/7320cdbfe7#t=55s view the video on How to Pay via PayNow. No mobile number or UEN number will be provided. Instructions will be shown during checkout.
If you are using a computer to checkout:
Step 1: Launch your digibank app.
Step 2: Tap on ‘Scan & Pay’
Step 3: Scan the QR Code displayed on the computer screen and follow the remaining instructions
If you are using a mobile phone to checkout:
Step 1: At the payment page, capture a screenshot of the QR Code.
Step 2: Launch your digibank app.
Step 3: Tap on ‘PHOTO LIBRARY’
Step 4: Select the screenshot of the QR Code that you captured earlier and follow the remaining instructions